Thursday, May 30, 2013

Welcome to my Blog!

Hello! Welcome to my blog. This is my first ever post on this website. Let's get to know each other, shall we? I'm Michelle and I'm going to be discussing beauty things on here. Hence the title of this blog! I'm in my twenties and I'm from the United States. I love all things beauty from makeup to hair products to perfumes and everything in between. I'll also be posting about fashion from time to time. I'm quite knowledgeable on those subjects because for three years I have been producing beauty videos on YouTube. My channel is BeautywithMichelle. I upload high quality videos informing my viewers on my opinions on certain makeup items, fashion trends and more. Also I upload more personal videos from time and time. I have watched thousands of YouTube videos about makeup and hair. I absolutely love talking about girly things like that. I will be posting recent purchases on here, trends I'm into, outfit of  the days, reviews, and whatever else I can think of! Please enjoy this blog and also check out my YouTube channel.



My Official Links:
Second YouTube Channel: http://youtube.com/michelleariele












No comments:

Post a Comment